CREATIVITY

"Creative People exhibit a continuous discontent with uniformity." Glenn Van Ekern

Friday, April 2, 2010

WENT SHOPPING

My friend Sheree and I went to Canton Thursday. Perfect day! Most normal women go all over Canton, but not us. We had a specific destination. Laurie Anna's Vintage Home in Arbor 2 and her yellow house further down 19 was all we cared about shopping. She has our taste and desire for home decor in abundance in her shop. We were in creative heaven. The hard part is choosing what to buy with our limited funds. We did great and left tickled pink with what we found. I have been slowly filling this trellis hanging in my kitchen with things I love. They are not in this picture yet but will be soon and I"ll update then. We were excited to meet Laurie, Tina (Cherry Hill Cottage blog) and Monica (her home is on Tina's blog alot). It was like meeting movie stars LOL. They are truly talented women and it was fun to meet them in person. We will go back soon and I highly suggest you go check it out too!

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

That must have been a really fun day. I'm going to go check out the blogs you talked about. They are new to me.