CREATIVITY

"Creative People exhibit a continuous discontent with uniformity." Glenn Van Ekern

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Potpourri

This is not a very good picture. I need more practice! This is a view beside my kitchen sink that I see every morning as a drink coffee. I really have a strange affinity for birds. They feel like kindred spirits. Weird huh? Anyway I have alot of different ones in my kitchen. One of my favorite pieces is the little spice cabinet. It belonged to my great-grandmother given to me by my grandmother. She was a very special woman to me and I miss her. She had a powerful influence on me in that I learned much from her and she love me unconditionally. I am blessed!

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

Sweet and pretty. Your kitchen is really starting to come together. Beautiful spice cabinet. I really love your arrangement. The bottles in the window, the 'nest' of eggs, tray and bottles...cute. Love it. Keep the pictures coming.