CREATIVITY

"Creative People exhibit a continuous discontent with uniformity." Glenn Van Ekern

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quickie

I have to run out the door real soon but I wanted to put this up. I found this old piece of metal one day junking with Mollie. I have no idea what it use to be, maybe an early day utensil holder? Anyway I bought it like I often do and decide later what I'll do with it. I decided it would be fun as a little mobile to display some of my smaller treasures and things I make. It is amazing how objects take on a life of their own and lead me to it's purpose. I love being inspired by other peoples discarded objects and making something different from them. Keep your eyes open ...you never know when you will see a new inspiration!

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

I don't know what it is either, but I like what you have done with it. My guess is that it's an old iron hanging planter. The kind where you make a bowl of moss first to hold the soil.