CREATIVITY

"Creative People exhibit a continuous discontent with uniformity." Glenn Van Ekern

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Random Fun

This is a picture I took last year when I went to the Lavender Festival in Blanco (Texas Hill Country). This pink tractor stood out so sweet and pretty, I just had to take a picture. At this farm they they had lavender with an adorable shop with a large variety of lavender products, luscious fruit and vegies, homemade peach ice cream, and assorted gourmet food products.
I mention all this because it is close to the time of the yearly festival! It is June 11-13. If you love the Hill Country, lavender, flowers, gardening, scenic drives, quality arts and hand-made crafts and really great food and shopping...you need to try to go! Or at least put it on you "Bucket" list. I'm not kidding.

1 comment:

Lana said...

So glad to see you are blogging! Looks great, and we enjoyed reading it. Can't wait to see more. Love,
Lana and Clint