CREATIVITY

"Creative People exhibit a continuous discontent with uniformity." Glenn Van Ekern

Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Will I ever learn how to do this"

I will consider it a "miracle" if I can create a blog! I really don't even have computer skills. What am I thinking? I guess I am just trying to to catch up with the times and learn new skills before my brain turns to mush. I have spent my life as a hands on artsy creative soul and thought I needed nothing else. Now I wake up and realize there is this big world out there where my computer can take me places and connect me with people, ideas, and creative avenues I really want in my life. I really have doubts about my ability to navigate all this,however I am going to try my heart out to learn. I do hope that with a little time and alot of help I will succeed!All opinions,suggestions and help soooo welcomed.

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

You can do this. Looks to me like you are already doing it. I got your message yesterday and looked you up...and there you are. Blogging like a pro. I'm very proud of you. I'm a subscriber!