CREATIVITY

"Creative People exhibit a continuous discontent with uniformity." Glenn Van Ekern

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Blogging again?????

It has been 4 yrs. since I began blogging and soon got so frustrated with the ins and outs that I gave up. My computer knowledge is so limited that I didn't know how to progress. I hope I have learned enough to do better. My days are filled with being Nana and making and learning paper crafts. I love to make cards for friends and family. I also still like to decorate my little cottage home. Hope you will like some of what I do and please let me know if you do. Here are a few of my latest creations to get this new endeavor started.


1 comment:

Ivana Camdzic said...

Aww Shelley! I can completely relate! In my start years of blogging, I felt the same way! But slowly it all got a little easier..So I hope you come back again. This is my first time visiting your sweet blog and I love your cards! You are so talented and it would be wonderful to see you back at it again :) I also want to thank you sooo much for the sweet comment on my post about my crafty friendship! It's so fabulous that you met your friend that way and that you gals can meet up and hang out! I sooo wish my friend Aneta lived a tad closer so we could do the same. Sending big hugs your way!